Compounding means your medicine can come in more than one form.
- Lozenges / Troches
- Nasal Spray
- Oral Liquid
- Script Tabs
ScriptWorks is a PCAB-Accredited Compounding Pharmacy.
Our PCAB accreditation is your assurance that we do even the small things the right way.
What kind of practitioners work with ScriptWorks?
Sometimes, commercial mass-produced drugs are not suitable for a patient.
Perhaps a topical option would fit better, or an allergen is present. We can customize medications as needed, and we have the track record to prove it.
Get started today.
Top Prescription Compounded Medications
We work with California’s top practitioners to offer patients compounded medications for challenging conditions.
LOW DOSE NALTREXONE
What is Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN)?
Naltrexone was synthesized in 1963 as an orally active competitive opioid receptor antagonist. Naltrexone was approved by the FDA in 1984 for the treatment of opioid addiction. LDN refers to daily dosages of naltrexone that are approximately 1/10th of the typical opioid addiction treatment dosage.
Naltrexone blocks opiate drugs from binding to the opioid receptors, which can result in increased endorphin and enkephalin release. This results in reduced:
- Signaling and release of inflammatory substances,
- Nerve cell inflammation, and
- Autoimmune mediators.
Which patients may benefit
from LDN therapy?
- Allergies and Asthma
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Celiac Disease
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia
- Chronic Pain
- Chronic Pruritus
- Crohn’s and Ulcerative Colitis
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Grave’s Disease
- Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- Lyme Disease
- Mood Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Pain and Inflammation
- Sjogren’s Syndrome
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
LDN can be administered
in any of these forms:
- Sublingual Drops
- Topical Cream
SCRIPTWORKS IS A
PERIO PROTECT PARTNER.
Gum disease is caused by a bacterial infection that is hidden below your gums. Dental cleanings can effectively treat the bacteria, but when you return home the cycle often continues. Bacterial cells grow back in just hours after a cleaning, and toothbrush, rinse and floss can’t reach deep enough to address the infection at home.
The Perio Tray by Perio Protect gently applies medication deep under the gums to fight the infections. You use it at home for just minutes each day. The Tray is comfortable, flexible, and custom-fit precisely for your mouth.
With Perio Tray therapy, you have a new chance against the infections. In additional to healthier gums, patients commonly report whiter teeth and fresher breath.
If you’ve been told that you have gum disease (gingivitis or periodontitis), ask your dentist if Perio Trays may be right for you.
A Unique Powder Blend for Use in Dietary Supplement Formulations
Synapsin is an innovative, patent-pending powder blend of ginsenoside Rg3 and nicotinamide riboside along with ingredients to aid in solubilization and dispersion. It is designed to be used in formulations for the support of neurological health and cognitive support. Synapsin was invented by renowned author, pharmacist and functional medicine speaker Jim LaValle, RPh, CCN, ND, and is commonly used in combination with methylcobalamin or hydroxocobalamin in formulations to support neuronal function and cognition.
Nutrient Support Summary
- Supports neuronal health
- Supports NAD+ production in the central and peripheral nervous system, and supports healthy sirtuin expression
- Supports healthy mitochondrial function
- Supports the attenuation of microglial activation
Potential Uses of Synapsin Compounded Nasal Spray
- Chronic stress management
- Cognitive support
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) cognitive recovery
- Neurodegenerative disease cognitive support
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Stroke/TIA cognitive recovery
- Cognitive improvement in Aging patients
- Sublingual Suspension (Synapsin)
- Sublingual Suspension (Synapsin/MucoLox™)
- Methylcobalamin 2 mg/mL Sublingual Suspension (Synapsin)
- Methylcobalamin 2 mg/mL Sublingual Suspension (Synapsin/MucoLox)
- Hydroxocobalamin 2 mg/mL Sublingual Suspension (Synapsin)
- Hydroxocobalamin 2 mg/mL Sublingual Suspension (Synapsin/MucoLox)
- Nasal Spray (Synapsin)
- Nasal Spray (Synapsin/MucoLox)
- Methylcobalamin 2 mg/mL Nasal Spray (Synapsin)
- Methylcobalamin 2 mg/mL Nasal Spray (Synapsin/MucoLox)