A Unique Powder Blend for Use in Dietary Supplement Formulations
Synapsin is an innovative, patent-pending powder blend of ginsenoside Rg3 and nicotinamide riboside along with ingredients to aid in solubilization and dispersion. It is designed to be used in formulations for the support of neurological health and cognitive support. Synapsin was invented by renowned author, pharmacist and functional medicine speaker Jim LaValle, RPh, CCN, ND, and is commonly used in combination with methylcobalamin or hydroxocobalamin in formulations to support neuronal function and cognition.
Nutrient Support Summary
- Supports neuronal health
- Supports NAD+ production in the central and peripheral nervous system, and supports healthy sirtuin expression
- Supports healthy mitochondrial function
- Supports the attenuation of microglial activation
Potential Uses of Synapsin Compounded Nasal Spray
- Chronic stress management
- Cognitive support
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) cognitive recovery
- Neurodegenerative disease cognitive support
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Stroke/TIA cognitive recovery
- Cognitive improvement in Aging patients
- Sublingual Suspension
- Methylcobalamin 2 mg/mL Sublingual Suspension
- Hydroxocobalamin 2 mg/mL Sublingual Suspension
- Nasal Spray
- Methylcobalamin 2 mg/mL Nasal Spray
For specific formulations, please utilize our Synapsin Rx Order Form. We make it easy to customize for your patients.
California doctors trust ScriptWorks for their patients.
Our pharmacy is committed to providing patients with medications compounded at the highest standards.
Compounding an oral liquid suspension at ScriptWorks.
Preparing a compounded nasal spray medication at ScriptWorks.