At ScriptWorks we pride ourselves on helping people from all walks of life. We have many formulas available that can help today's athlete. From the professional baseball player to the city league softball player, ScriptWorks works with orthopedic surgeons and pain specialists throughout the San Francisco Bay Area to address a variety of injuries and pain issues. Sports activities and fitness programs focus upon an athlete’s strengths and are customized to meet his or her individual needs. Working closely with both the athlete and a health care provider, compounding allows pharmacists to prepare medication in strengths and delivery systems that are just right for that particular athlete’s body, for the ultimate in therapy.
At ScriptWorks we customize medications for anything from tennis elbow and carpal tunnel to muscle spasms, fibromyalgia, and peripheral neuropathies. Our pharmacists can customize medications to fit the weight and body type of any athlete, as well as offer topical gels and pain sticks which can be applied directly to the problem area.
Reasons for Compounding
- Blisters - Flexible collodion preparations
- Fever Blisters - Lip balms with or without sunblock
- Rehydration - Sports drink formulas
- Athlete's Foot - Topical Antifungals
- Muscle Aches - Topical Gels, Pain Sticks
- Muscle Cramps - Speed Gels, Topicals
- Wounds - Polyox bandages, gels, ointments
- Calluses - Creams
- Carpal Tunnel - Transdermal Gels
- Dry Skin - Moisturizing creams, lotions
- Nail Fungus - Antifungal solutions
- Hemorrhoids - Rectal Rocket Suppositories
- Sprains - Transdermal Gels
- Trigger Point - Transdermal Gels
Rolled an ankle playing one-on-one with your son in the driveway? ScriptWorks can help!
Championship softball tournament this weekend with at least 4 games scheduled and you've got blisters? ScriptWorks can help!
Inflammation in the shoulder from 8 innings of one-hit ball against the toughest team in the league? ScriptWorks can help!